Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling Frisky

If I'm feeling a little frisky I just put on my fluffy boots, a tank top, short shorts and I'm ready to play. Even if I'm not feeling all that frisky this combination usually gets me in the mood.
What can I say? I'm easy :) Or, anyway, when it comes to the outfit inducing the mood, I guess I'm a pushover for a pullover top and short shorts. I get a lot of compliments whenever I wear these fluffy boots from SF Design plus they seem to energize my whole look.
I love these shorts from League. Cool how the wings logo wraps nicely around my butt. Makes me feel like I'm ready for anything.
Tank Top from Ema's Secret
Shorts from League
Bangles from Son!a
Boots by SF Design
Hair from sWEET HAIRs
Sunglasses from Kalnins

Photography by Missy Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment