Monday, August 16, 2010

Club Fashion at Organica

Here's a glimpse of what the future retro hip chic are, were, or will be wearing on the club circuit in Psycond Life.
Future ready, present steady - I can't resist the allure of fashion prescience and this trio of fun loving future chic drama free happy dancers has a perfect blend. They just made my night way fun.
 
Armored cyborg with drone is certainly in this millennium. Cute meets harsh and fashion meets function. Who knows what all that gear can really do - my curiosity is piqued!
 
The semi-transparent look may become more and more common as we evolve higher and higher consciousness but in the present world this is the first I've seen of it. Kinda cute don't you think ?
Will this world or the next ever tire of the leprachaun look ? I hope not!

Photography by Missy Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment