To enable and configure enhanced physics on avatar breasts follow these steps.
- Download, install and use the Emerald Viewer http://emeraldviewer.net/
- In the Emerald Viewer, edit your preferences "Edit -> Preferences"
- Click on the "Emerald" tab on the left
- Click on the "Page 2" tab at the top
- Click on the "Effects" tab
- Check the box "Enable enhanced physics on avatar breasts"
- Adjust the physics settings (the default settings did not work well for me). The following settings are similar to what I use but are probably toward the "too jiggly" end of the scale - you may wish to experiment:
- Breast mass: 90
- Breast rebound: 11
- Breast max vel: 85
- Breast friction: 11
- Breast min vel: 15
You may need to relog for the updated preferences to take effect.
Come watch me dance!