Thursday, September 29, 2011

Earthdance 2011

Last weekend, Friday through Sunday, I attended Earthdance 2011 at the Solano County Fairgrounds in Vallejo, California. Yeah, I know Vallejo is not in Second Life but Earthdance is so cool it's like SL plus I have some photos I want to share :)

Earthdance is a 3 day festival held simultaneously in hundreds of locations in dozens of countries. The vision of Earthdance is a world of communities joining in a common goal of global unity, collaboration and evolution toward a Culture of Peace through music, dance, prayer, and activism.

The lineup in Northern California this year included Ziggy Marley, Balkan Beat Box, Les Nubians, Trevor Hall, Indubious, Beats Antique, Delhi 2 Dublin, Faun, Tipper, Mimosa, Emancipator, and many many more.

Here are a few of the photos I took this year:










No comments:

Post a Comment