Switching between Viewer 2.4 and Phoenix is a pain. First, I don't want to have to logout, login, join a group, logout, and log back in just to join a group. Second, Phoenix still shares a cache with Viewer 2 and my outfits, appearance, shape, etc all get messed up when switching. The two viewers really have poor compatibility right now.
No worries! Phoenix 725 and 818 already have support for up to 40 groups. To enable this feature in Phoenix use the debug menu to set the phoenix40GroupsSupport to TRUE as follows:
- Enable the advanced menu in Phoenix by clicking "Phoenix -> Show Advanced" at the top of your viewer window
- Enter debug settings by clicking "Advanced -> Debug Settings"
- In the debug window type in phoenix40GroupsSupport
- Set the dropdown below that to TRUE
- Log out of Second Life and log back in
That's it! Enjoy the ton of new notices, spam, discount offers, inane chat, and tp invites you will now receive!