Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Zaara Larin Skirt & Son!a Top

I love the beautiful ethnic clothing and designs at Zaara but sometimes have difficulty working them into an outfit. I'm always elated when I find something that compliments her exquisite work. The Larin skirt from Zaara was giving me a hard time - I absolutely love it but couldn't seem to find the right top. Then I remembered the cute colorful top from Son!a I had bought long ago. Ta-da! Now I'm happy.
This RL/SL composite photo uses a background photo of the interior of a convent in Mexico.
This composite uses a background photo of a groin vault in the portico to the church of Santa Maria Maggiore at Guardiagrele in the Abruzzo region of southern Italy. Both background photos are from the Wikimedia Commons and released under a free license. The foreground snapshots and digital photo editing are by me.

Hair from LAQ
Top from Son!a
Skirt from Zaara
Prima sandals from Kalnins

No comments:

Post a Comment